The pictorial guide to Cambridge , [1950?]
- The pictorial guide to Cambridge : containing descriptions of its colleges, halls, libraries, churches, and public buildings : illustrated with a variety of engravings on wood.
- Cambridge [England] : Printed for J. Hatt, [1950?]
- Physical Description:
- 54 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryLF127 P5 1850 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A reissue of the publication of the same name published by T. King in 1847. Cf. Brit. Mus. Cat.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridge (England) -- Guidebooks.University of Cambridge -- Guidebooks.