Portraiture , 1997
Portraiture : facing the subject / edited and introduced by Joanna Woodall.
- Manchester, UK ; Manchester University Press ; 1997.
New York : Manchester University Press ; 1997.
New York : Distributed exclusively in the USA by St. Martin's Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 282 p. : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7575 P672 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-272) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Identity (Psychology) in art.Portraits.