Lace through the centuries, 1600-1920 : lace from the collection of the Birmingham Museum of Art, June 17-September 2, 1984 / Bryding Adams Henley.
- Birmingham, AL : The Museum, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 42 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK9401.B57 B573 1984 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition.
Bibliography: p. 41.
- Subject Terms:
- Birmingham Museum of Art (Birmingham, Ala.) -- Exhibitions.Lace and lace making -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Birmingham Museum of Art (Birmingham, Ala.), Lace through the centuries, 1600-1920 , c1984