Birmingham Museum of Art (Birmingham, Ala.), Lace through the centuries, 1600-1920 , c1984
- Lace through the centuries, 1600-1920 : lace from the collection of the Birmingham Museum of Art, June 17-September 2, 1984 / Bryding Adams Henley.
- Birmingham, AL : The Museum, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 42 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK9401.B57 B573 1984 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition.
Bibliography: p. 41.
- Subject Terms:
- Birmingham Museum of Art (Birmingham, Ala.) -- Exhibitions.Lace and lace making -- Exhibitions.