Floryan, Margrethe, Gardens of the tsars , c1996
- Gardens of the tsars : a study of the aesthetics, semantics, and uses of the late 18th century Russian gardens / Margrethe Floryan.
- Aarhus, Denmark : Aarhus University Press ; c1996.
Sagaponack, N.Y. : Sagapress, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 263 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB466 R8 F58 1996B (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 245-267) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens -- Russia (Federation) -- History -- 18th century.Gardens -- Symbolic aspects -- Russia (Federation) -- History -- 18th century.