Alden, Edward Cox, 1838-1912, Fifty water-colour drawings of Oxford, reproduced in colour, with brief descriptive notes,, 
- Fifty water-colour drawings of Oxford, reproduced in colour, with brief descriptive notes, by Edward C. Alden.
- Oxford, Alden 
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : 50 col. plates. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryLF509 A53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Illustrations by W. Matthison.
- Subject Terms:
- University of Oxford -- Pictorial works.