The great age of British watercolours, 1750-1880 , 1993
The great age of British watercolours, 1750-1880 : background material for teachers.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts Education Department, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 22 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 W571 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Jan. 15-Apr. 12, l993.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 22)
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.