The great age of British watercolours, 1750-1880 , 1993
The great age of British watercolours, 1750-1880 : background material for teachers.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts Education Department, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 22 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 W571 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Jan. 15-Apr. 12, l993.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 22)
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.