Early advances in conservation , 1988
- Early advances in conservation / edited by Vincent Daniels.
- London : British Museum, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 166 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM141 E2 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "This volume is offered to Harold J. Plenderleith on his ninetieth birthday as a tribute from friends and colleagues in the world of conservation."
"This in the fourth in a series of conservation symposiaorganised .. by the Department of Conservation of the British Museum."--Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Conservation and restoration -- History -- Congresses.Museum conservation methods -- History -- Congresses.Plenderleith, Harold J.