Early advances in conservation , 1988
Early advances in conservation / edited by Vincent Daniels.
- London : British Museum, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 166 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM141 E2 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "This volume is offered to Harold J. Plenderleith on his ninetieth birthday as a tribute from friends and colleagues in the world of conservation."
"This in the fourth in a series of conservation symposiaorganised .. by the Department of Conservation of the British Museum."--Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Conservation and restoration -- History -- Congresses.Museum conservation methods -- History -- Congresses.Plenderleith, Harold J.