IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ballantine, James, 1808-1877, A treatise on painted glass, shewing its applicability to every style of architecture, 1845
A treatise on painted glass, shewing its applicability to every style of architecture. By James Ballantine.
- London, Chapman & Hall; 1845.
Edinburgh, John Menzies, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., 51 p. col. ill., viii plates (part col.) 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK5304 B2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Most designs for plates by the author, lithographed by Fr. Schenck.
BAC : Printed by MacPherson and Syme, Edinburgh.
- Subject Terms:
- Glass painting and staining.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.