The young artist's complete magazine, for the instruction of the young of both sexes, or, A complete body of the polite and useful arts , [1785?]
- The young artist's complete magazine, for the instruction of the young of both sexes, or, A complete body of the polite and useful arts : ... Comprising ... I. The art of designing : II. Complete compendium of colours : III. Painting in miniature, or water colours : IV. Painting in oil colours: V. Painting in crayons : illustrated with 72 copper plate cuts ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Young artist's complete magazine.
Complete body of the polite and useful arts.
- Second edition.
- London : Printed for the author ..., [1785?].
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 : ill. ; 13 x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC780 Y77 1785Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from ESTC.
BAC: Contains ms. notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- [1785?].Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- [1785?].Painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
Handbooks and manuals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.