The colour of sculpture, 1840-1910 , c1996
The colour of sculpture, 1840-1910 / Andreas Blühm ... [et al.].
- Zwolle : Waanders, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 277 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1275 .C65 1996 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, July 26-Nov. 17, 1996 and at the Henry Moore Institute in Leeds, Dec. 13, 1996-Apr. 6, 1997.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-270) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Polychromy -- Exhibitions.Sculpture -- Technique.Sculpture, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.