Murphy, John, 1945-, A portrait of the artist as a deaf man, 1996
A portrait of the artist as a deaf man.
- Dublin : Douglas Hyde Gallery, 1996.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M9764 H87 1996 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition ... at the Douglas Hyde Gallery, October 10 - November 15, 1996"--P. 
Catalogue essay by John Hutchinson.
- Subject Terms:
- Murphy, John, 1945- -- Exhibitions.