- London : Alan Christea Gallery : 1997.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 37 x 57 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2010 4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Book was screenprinted on Archival Rag Endleaf White 160 gsm paper at Advanced Graphics, London ... Book was bound and the box made by Book Works, London. The ten double page images were also screenprinted as individual sheets on Somerset White Textured 300 gsm paper at Advanced Graphics, and these are presented in a grey cloth portfolio made by Book Works ... The book edition consists of Book, signed and numbered on the colophon page 51/150-150/150, and a separate copy of one of the double page images, signed and numbered 51/150-150/150. There are also 10 artist's proof copies. The portfolio edition consists of Book, signed and numbered on the colophon page 1/150-50/150, and the portfolio, with each image signed and numbered 1/50-50/50. There are also 10 artist's proof copies. Book and the portfolio were published in 1997 by Alan Cristea Gallery, London, and Ridinghouse Editions, London."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy in no. 102, signed by the artist. Issued with a separate copies of the clipboard and television images, both signed and numbered by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Alan Christea Gallery -- Publisher.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Prints, British.Ridinghouse Editions -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.