Hiller, Susan, After the Freud Museum , 1995
- After the Freud Museum / Susan Hiller.
- London : Book Works, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H56 A38 1995+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book documenting a work that was originally an installation at the Freud museum.
"The title looks back on my recent experience of creating an installation at and for the Freud Museum at 20 Maresfield Gardens, London ..."--Afterword.
"This books exists as the result of a creative collaboration on all phases of its production with Jane Rolo, Director of Book Works. My initial installation at the Freud Museum, London, was commissioned by Book Works as part of a project in three cities called 'The Reading Room'; the installation would not have been possible without the support of Erica Davies, Director of the Freud Museum."--Colophon.
Photography by David Cripps and Alex Wilson. Designed by Rose-Innes Associates.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original brown boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Conceptual art -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Hiller, Susan -- Catalogs.Symbolism in art -- Catalogs.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.