Words for Ian Hamilton Finlay, 1996
- Words for Ian Hamilton Finlay.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Single words for Ian Hamilton Finlay.
- Docking, Norfolk, England : Coracle Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- , 32,  leaves ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F45 W67 1996Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With single words contributed by thirty-two people; contributors names are listed in a preliminary index.
Spine title: Single words for Ian Hamilton Finlay.
Lining papers run the word 'seventy' across the pages.
Limited edition of 196 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original yellow cloth.
- Clive Phillpot -- Maurizio Nannucci -- Colin Sackett -- Simon Cutts.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Coracle Press -- Publisher.Finlay, Ian Hamilton -- Appreciation.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.