Scraps of an aborted collaboration / by Erica Van Horn & Some One Else (they were introduced by a mutual friend, in Paris, January 1984).
- Docking [Norfolk, England] : Coracle, 1994.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 12 x 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 V36 S3 1994Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a digital version in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database
- The images in this work were meant to be part of a series of children's books, a collaborative effort between the artist and a teacher. However, since the project was aborted, the work takes a satirically critical look at how things went wrong, incorporating a brief storyline and images that were to be used for the original work.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no, .
BEIN Zab V3115 994S: No. 44.
Statement of responsibility from t.p. verso.
"An edition of 200 copies no. [blank]], taken from the earlier version of these texts and images,1984"--Colophon.
Artist's book in Japanese-style stab binding gathered with yellow string.
Artists' Book Yearbook, 1994-1995. p. 105
Workfortheeyetodo. Catalog. Selection of new books. Pt. 1: Europe. #46
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Specimens.Coracle Press -- Publisher.Satire, English.Van Horn, Erica.
- Artists' books.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.