- London : Tony Hayward, c1994.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 12 x 84 cm, folded to 12 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H38 I77 1994aYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Text by Tony Hayward; photography by Tony Hayward and Aunali Dhariwal; cover drawing by Philip Eglin."--Back cover.
"This sequence of eight photographs taken during a six week visit to India in the spring of 1989, show Irshad Farid, a tinmaker who works in the Shivaji Market, Kolhaput ..."--Introductory text.
BAC: British Art Center copy has cased with it nos. 2 and 3 of Hayward's Indian sandwich series.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Farid, Irshad -- Pictorial works.Hayward, T. -- Publisher.India -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Photography, Artistic.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.