Deep, dark water.
- London : Public Art Development Trust, .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B65 D44 1994Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 900 copies.
"A series of stills from material shot on video during the winter of 1993-94 for the production of 'Deep, dark water, a film for television', part of the Thames Project organized by the Public Art Development Trust."
Bury, Stephen. Artists' books ... 1963-1995. p. 183.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Marine photography -- Great Britain.Marine photography -- Specimens.Public Art Development Trust -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.