A Dictionary of the printers and booksellers who were at work in England, Scotland and Ireland from 1726 to 1775; those in England by H. R. Plomer, Scotland by G. H. Bushnell, Ireland by E. R. McC, Dix.
- [Oxford] Printed for the Bibliographical society at the Oxford university press, 1932 (for 1930)
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 432 p. 22 1/2 x 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ151.4 D53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Introduction signed: A. W. Pollard.
List of papers and articles on bibliographical subjects by Mr. Plomer: p. xii-xv.
References: p. [xix]-xxi, 
The fourth in a series of dictionaries covering the period from 1557; (1) A dictionary of printers and booksellers in England, Scotland, and Ireland ... 1557-1640, edited by R. B. McKerrow. 1910. (2) 1641-1667, by H. R. Plomer, 1907. (3) 1608-1725, by H. R. Plomer, 1922.
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.Printers -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.
YCBA Collections Search
A Dictionary of the printers and booksellers who were at work in England, Scotland and Ireland from 1726 to 1775;, 1932 (for 1930)