IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
A Dictionary of the printers and booksellers who were at work in England, Scotland and Ireland from 1726 to 1775;, 1932 (for 1930)
A Dictionary of the printers and booksellers who were at work in England, Scotland and Ireland from 1726 to 1775; those in England by H. R. Plomer, Scotland by G. H. Bushnell, Ireland by E. R. McC, Dix.
- [Oxford] Printed for the Bibliographical society at the Oxford university press, 1932 (for 1930)
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 432 p. 22 1/2 x 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ151.4 D53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Introduction signed: A. W. Pollard.
List of papers and articles on bibliographical subjects by Mr. Plomer: p. xii-xv.
References: p. [xix]-xxi, 
The fourth in a series of dictionaries covering the period from 1557; (1) A dictionary of printers and booksellers in England, Scotland, and Ireland ... 1557-1640, edited by R. B. McKerrow. 1910. (2) 1641-1667, by H. R. Plomer, 1907. (3) 1608-1725, by H. R. Plomer, 1922.
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.Printers -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.