Dilnot, John, Shaking leaves, 1995
- Shaking leaves.
- [England] : John Dilnot, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 60 x 107 mm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 S5 1995Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Flip book. The right-hand edge of the recto of each leaf is printed with three tree leaves, in blue, green and brown. Upon flipping through the book, the leaves "shake."
In plastic bag, accompanied by 2 stickers.
Edition limited to 500 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks plastic bag and 2 stickers described in other copies. No. 51 of 100.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Botanical illustration.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.Leaves -- Pictorial works.Rubber stamp art -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.