Through the forest.
- [England] : John Dilnot, 1994.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 47 x 75 mm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 T47 1994Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The recto of each leaf depicts a rubber-stamped image of a tree stump.
Edition limited to 30 copies.
Printed on green paper. Spiral bound.
Artist's Book Yearbook 1994-95, p. 106
Workfortheyetodo. Catalog, 49.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 19 of 30.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Deforestation.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.Forests in art.Rubber stamp art -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.