IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dilnot, John, Rural views , 1990
Rural views / 8 linocuts by John Dilnot.
- [Liverpool [England]] : J. Dilnot, 1990.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 D45 R8 1990 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Edition limited to 500 numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
Artist's book yearbook. 94-95. p. 104
Facing the page: British artist's books: 1983-1993. p. 40
Depicts items of food packaging, complete with their portrayal of the countryside.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Great Britain.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.Landscape -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Linocuts -- 1990.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.