Fifteen more homes.
- [Liverpool, England] : J. Dilnot, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( views) : chiefly ill. ; 78 cm. x 6 cm., folded to 6 cm. x 7 cm., in wrappers 7 cm. x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 D45 F5 1995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 500 numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
Accordion folded. Attached to red paper cover. Linocuts.
Facing the page: British artist's books: 1983-1993, p. 39
Workfortheeyetodo. Catalog, #48
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Linocuts -- 1995.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.