Signs of life.
- [Liverpool [England]] : J. Dilnot, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 11 cm. x 102 cm. folded to 11 cm. x 7 cm. attached to boards 12 cm. x 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 D45 S4 1995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 200 copies.
Artist's book. Concertina or accordian folded sheet attached to inside front cover, rubber stamped with images of plants mainly in green and brown. Cover of corrigated cardboard. Limited numbered edition (size unknown). Statement of responsibility taken from inside back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.Hand stamps -- Specimens -- 1995.Rubber stamp art -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.