IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dilnot, John, Rural views , 1996
Rural views / 8 linocuts by John Dilnot.
- [Liverpool [England]] : J. Dilnot, 1996.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 D45 R8 1996+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Edition limited to 20 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed by the artist.
Eight linocuts of different dairy products (eggs, butter, milk, etc.) with rural views depicted on their packaging.
An earlier edition was issued in 1990.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Great Britain.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.Landscape -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Linocuts -- 1996.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.