The Savoy, 1896
- The Savoy.
- London : Leonard Smithers, Effingham House. Arundel Street, Strand, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .S28Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Rosemarie Haag Bletter and Martin FillerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Covers, title pages, etc., designed by Aubrey Beardsley.
Edited by Arthur Symons.
A magazine of literature, art, and criticism.
No more published?
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in three volumes, in publisher's gilt-stamped blue cloth. The name John Lane (publisher) appears on the foot of the spine of each volume. Original wrappers bound in.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Periodicals.English literature -- 19th century -- Periodicals.Literature, Modern -- 19th century -- Periodicals.
Pictorial bindings (Binding) -- England -- 1896.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.