Before later / by Colin Sackett.
- London : Colin Sackett, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves ; 11 x 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S33 B44 1995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "After William Caxton"--Leaf ; i.e. the prologue to Caxton's Eneydos (1490).
Text reads back to front.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Caxton, William, approximately 1422-1491 or 1492. Eneydos.Sackett, Colin -- Publisher.Translating and interpreting.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.