Boydell, Christine, The architect of floors , 1996
- The architect of floors : modernism, art and Marion Dorn designs / Christine Boydell.
- 1st ed.
- Coggeshall, Essex : Schoeser, in association with the Architectural Library, Royal Institute of British Architects, London, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D76552 B69 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the RIBA Heinz Gallery, London, Nov. 7-Dec. 21, 1996, and at the Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester, Feb. 6-April 6, 1997.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 132-141) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Dorn, Marion, 1896-1964.Textile design -- History -- 20th century.Textile designers -- Biography.