A. W. Franks , c1997
A. W. Franks : nineteenth-century collecting and the British Museum / edited by Marjorie Caygill and John Cherry.
- London : Published for the Trustees of the British Museum by British Museum Press, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 372 p.,  p. of plates : ill., plan, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 F5 A28 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum.Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain.Franks, Augustus Wollaston, 1826-1897.