A Rake's progress : from Hogarth to Hockney / edited by Robin Simon and Christopher Woodward : Sir John Soane's Museum.
- London : Apollo Magazine Ltd., c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H67 R25 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This volume was published to accompany an exhibition at Sir John Soane's Museum ... 26 March-31 August 1997"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Hogarth, William, 1697-1764. Rake's progress -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
A Rake's progress , c1997