The state papers and letters of Sir Ralph Sadler, knight-banneret / edited by Arthur Clifford ... ; to which is added a memoir of the life of Sir Ralph Sadler, with historical notes, by Walter Scott.
- Edinburgh : Printed for Archibald Constable and Co., and for T. Cadell and W. Davies, William Miller, and John Murray, London, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., port. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA785 .S23 1809+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engravings by Robert Cooper and R.H. Cromek.
Printed by James Ballantyne & Co., Edinburgh.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped calf binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Archibald Constable and Co. -- Publisher.England -- Foreign relations -- Scotland.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1809.James Ballantyne and Co. -- Printer.Sadler, Ralph, Sir, 1507-1587.Scotland -- Foreign relations -- England.Scotland -- History -- James VI, 1567-1625.Scotland -- History -- Mary Stuart, 1542-1567.
YCBA Collections Search
Sadler, Ralph, Sir, 1507-1587, The state papers and letters of Sir Ralph Sadler, knight-banneret , 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.