Robins's Panoramic representation of the Queen's coronation procession in Westminster Abbey, on the 28th June, 1838 : delineating every personage in that grand and august ceremonial : with the various decorations of the Abbey on that occasion.
- Additional Title(s):
Panoramic representation of the Queen's coronation procession in Westminster Abbey, on the 28th June, 1838
Queen's coronation procession in Westminster Abbey
- [London] : Published by Joseph Robins, Bride Court, Fleet Street; and C. Tilt, Fleet Street, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 10 x 304 cm, folded to 10 x 16 cm, in covers 11 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA112.V53 R63 1838Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Queen's coronation procession in Westminster Abbey.
"Robin's panorama of the coronation procession from the palace to the Abbey, containing the whole of the equipages, &c. is published as a companion to this"--Title label.
Title from label pasted on inside upper board. Publisher's advertisements mounted on verso of lower board.
Sheets pasted together to form one strip; accordion folded to form  p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original blind- and gilt-stamped brown cloth covered boards. "The Queen's new crown" stamped in gilt on lower board.
- Subject Terms:
- Coronations -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Civilization -- 19th century -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.Panoramas -- Specimens.Processions -- Great Britain.Queens -- Great Britain.Robins, J. -- Publisher.Tilt, C. -- Publisher.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Coronation.
- Accordion fold format (Binding)
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
YCBA Collections Search
Robins's Panoramic representation of the Queen's coronation procession in Westminster Abbey, on the 28th June, 1838 , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.