Reynolds, James, 1891-, A world of horses , c1947
- A world of horses : a conversation piece devoted to all aspects of the subject, horse : the way a human regards a horse and the way a horse regards a human / by James Reynolds ; illustrated with photographs and drawings in black and white by the author.
- New York : Creative Age Press, c1947.
- Physical Description:
- x, 259 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (1 col.) ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1837Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 1997 1026: Bookseller's ticket: Emily Mundy's Book Shop, Syracuse, New York. Presentation inscription dated 1947.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark green cloth; silver lettering on spine, top edge green. Color frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Some illustrations and plates by the author. Inscribed by the author. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Legends and stories.Horses.
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- Emily Mundy.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.