Sassoon, Siegfried, 1886-1967, Memoirs of an infantry officer , MCMXXXI 
- Memoirs of an infantry officer / by Siegfried Sassoon ; with illustrations by Barnett Freedman.
- Illustrated edition
- London : Faber & Faber Limited, 24 Russell Square, MCMXXXI 
- Physical Description:
- , 11-310,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6037.A86 M46 1931a+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of William S. Reese, Yale BA 1977, in honor of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With title page vignette.
On verso of title page: This illustrated edition first published September MCMXXXI.
Keynes, G. Bibliography of Siegfried Sassoon, A33d
BEIN 1997 1024: From the library of Ralph Hodgson.
BEIN 2010 938: In ms.: "Rough proof for trade ed., but with limitation leaf; Proof copy only." Limitation leaf: "Limited to three hundred and twenty numbered copies, each copy being signed by the author and by the artist." Present copy unnumbered and unsigned. Autograph of Walter Ackerman. From the library of Siegfried Sassoon, with Sassoon's monogrammed label inserted at the time of dispersal. From the library of William S. Reese.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackerman, Walter -- Autograph.Hodgson, Ralph, 1871-1962 -- Ownership.Reese, William, S. -- Ownership.Sassoon, Siegfried, 1886-1967 -- Bookplate.World War, 1914-1918 -- Fiction.
- Autobiographical fiction
Color lithographs -- 1931.
Annotations (Provenance) -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.