Sassoon, Siegfried, 1886-1967, Memoirs of an infantry officer , MCMXXXI 
Memoirs of an infantry officer / by Siegfried Sassoon ; with illustrations by Barnett Freedman.
- Illustrated edition
- London : Faber & Faber Limited, 24 Russell Square, MCMXXXI 
- Physical Description:
- , 11-310,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6037.A86 M46 1931a+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of William S. Reese, Yale BA 1977, in honor of Elisabeth FairmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- With title page vignette.
On verso of title page: This illustrated edition first published September MCMXXXI.
Keynes, G. Bibliography of Siegfried Sassoon, A33d
BEIN 1997 1024: From the library of Ralph Hodgson.
BEIN 2010 938: In ms.: "Rough proof for trade ed., but with limitation leaf; Proof copy only." Limitation leaf: "Limited to three hundred and twenty numbered copies, each copy being signed by the author and by the artist." Present copy unnumbered and unsigned. Autograph of Walter Ackerman. From the library of Siegfried Sassoon, with Sassoon's monogrammed label inserted at the time of dispersal. From the library of William S. Reese.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackerman, Walter -- Autograph.Hodgson, Ralph, 1871-1962 -- Ownership.Reese, William, S. -- Ownership.Sassoon, Siegfried, 1886-1967 -- Bookplate.World War, 1914-1918 -- Fiction.
- Autobiographical fiction
Color lithographs -- 1931.
Annotations (Provenance) -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.