Chamberlin, Harry Dwight, 1887-1944, Training hunters, jumpers and hacks , c1937
Training hunters, jumpers and hacks / by Harry D. Chamberlin.
- New York : Derrydale Press, c1937.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 329 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 464Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 445
BEIN 1997 1367: No. 130. Presentation inscription to Oscar F. Soule from his sister, Dec. 25, 1938.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Black vinyl-impregnated quarter cloth, and calico-texture green cloth covers; gold lettering on front cover, pictorial stamping of a jumper on front cover, green lettering stamped on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 13 plates of collotypes, 76 line-photoengravings in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title-page. Number 629 of 1250 copies. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
"Twelve hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed by Eugene V. Connett"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Training.Soule, Oscar F. -- Presentation inscription from his sister.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.