Frizzell, Deborah, Humphrey Spender's humanist landscapes , c1997
- Humphrey Spender's humanist landscapes : photo-documents, 1932-1942 / Deborah Frizzell.
- New Haven, Conn. : Yale Center for British Art : c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 79 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 23 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR647 S67 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Stack Ref TR647 S67 1997 (LC)+ Oversize: Paperbound.
"Published on the occasion of an exhibition Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, September 10-November 9, 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 66-70).
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.Photography, Artistic.Spender, Humphrey.