Frizzell, Deborah, Humphrey Spender's humanist landscapes , c1997
Humphrey Spender's humanist landscapes : photo-documents, 1932-1942 / Deborah Frizzell.
- New Haven, Conn. : Yale Center for British Art : c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 79 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 23 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR647 S67 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Stack Ref TR647 S67 1997 (LC)+ Oversize: Paperbound.
"Published on the occasion of an exhibition Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, September 10-November 9, 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 66-70).
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.Photography, Artistic.Spender, Humphrey.