Museum exhibit lighting : an interdisciplinary approach : conservation, design & technology / presented by The National Park Service [and] The American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works.
- San Diego, Calif.? : s.n.,, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 324,  p. : ill. : 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM151 U55 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Presession to the AIC 25th Annual Meeting, San Diego, California"--T.p.
Issued in 3-ring binder.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 321-324)
- Subject Terms:
- Lighting -- Congresses.Museum conservation methods -- Congresses.Museum techniques -- Congresses.Museums -- Lighting -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
United States. National Park Service, Museum exhibit lighting , 1997