Five hundred years of the art of the book in Ireland 1500 to the present / Joseph McDonnell.
- Additional Title(s):
Five hundred years of the art of the book in Ireland fifteen hundred to the present
- London : National Gallery of Ireland in association with Merrell Holberton, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 175 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ270 I7 M24 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Stack Ref. Z270 .I7 M24 1997 (LC) Oversize: Dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 173-175)
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Ireland -- History.Fine bindings.
YCBA Collections Search
McDonnell, Joseph, Five hundred years of the art of the book in Ireland 1500 to the present , c1997