Poetic land, political territory : contemporary art from Ireland / [text by Christina Bridgwater, Liam Kelly and David Brett].
- Sunderland : Northern Centre for Contemporary Art, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6789 P641 1995 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- First published in Great Britain in 1995 by the Northern Centre for Contemporary Art, Sunderland on the occasion of the exhibition, Poetic L and - Political Territory, City Library and Arts Centre, Sunderland 23 January - 11 March 1995, subsequently touring in 1995-96 to: Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, Swansea; Aberystwyth Art Centre, Oriel, Cardiff; Barbican Centre,London; City Art Gallery, Stoke on Trent; Smith Art Gallery and Museum, Stirling; Maclaurin Art Gallery, Ayr.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Political aspects -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Art, Irish -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Landscape in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Poetic land, political territory , 1995