Jackson's silver & gold marks of England, Scotland & Ireland , 1989
- Jackson's silver & gold marks of England, Scotland & Ireland / editd by Ian Pickford ; with contributions from Timothy Kent ... [et al.].
- 3rd ed., rev.
- Woodbridge, Suffolk : Antique Collectors' Club, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 766 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7210 J34 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "A third revised and enlarged edition of Sir Charles Jackson's classc work, English goldsmiths and their marks."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 754) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Hallmarks -- Great Britain.