The book trade & its customers, 1450-1900 : historical essays for Robin Myers / edited by Arnold Hunt, Giles Mandelbrote & Alison Shell ; introduction by D.F. McKenzie.
- Additional Title(s):
Book trade and its customers, 1450-1900
- Winchester, Hampshire, UK : St. Paul's Bibliographies ; 1997.
New Castle, Del. : Oak Knoll Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 316 p. : ill., 1 port. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ325 B72 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published works of Robin Myers, 1954-1996, compiled by Arnold Hunt": p. 305-310.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Great Britain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
The book trade & its customers, 1450-1900 , 1997