A theater of recollection : paintings and prints by John Walker ; with a poem by Rosanna Warren, essay by John R. Stomberg.
- Boston : Trustees of Boston University, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 46 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W16 S53 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition held Boston University Art Gallery & Nielson Gallery, Boston, September 5-October 19, 1997 and at four other venues through June 1999 with dates to be announced for an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art.
Introduction by Kim Sichel.
- Subject Terms:
- Walker, John, 1939- -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Walker, John, 1939-, A theater of recollection , c1997