Guthrie, Simon, The life and art of John Cecil Stephenson , c1997
The life and art of John Cecil Stephenson : a Victorian painter's journey to abstract expressionism / Simon Guthrie.
- Cumbria [England] : Cartmel Press Associates, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- v, 154 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 St3963 G87 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 151) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Stephenson, John Cecil, 1889-1965.