IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The sculpted object, 1400-1700 , c1997
The sculpted object, 1400-1700 / edited by Stuart Currie and Peta Motture.
- Aldershot, Hants, England : Scolar Press ; c1997.
Brookfield, Vt., USA : Ashgate, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 250 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB615 S42 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Italy.Decorative arts, Baroque -- Italy.Decorative arts, Renaissance -- Italy.Sculpture, Baroque -- Italy.Sculpture, Italian.Sculpture, Renaissance -- Italy.