IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Effective physical security , c1997
Effective physical security / [edited by] Lawrence J. Fennelly.
- 2nd ed.
- Boston, Mass : Butterworth-Heinemann, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 289 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryTH9705 E34 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- New ed. of Handbook of loss prevention and crime prevention. Selections.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Burglary protection.Crime prevention and architectural design.Crime prevention.