I want to spend the rest of my life everywhere, with everyone, one to one, always, forever, now / Damien Hirst ; [designer, Jonathan Barnbrook ; editor, Robert Violette].
- Additional Title(s):
Biochemicals organic compounds for research and diagnostic reagents
- New York : Monacelli Press, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 334 p. : ill. ; 34 cm. + 1 sheet of stickers + 4 overlays + 1 poster.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H57 I93 1997+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes pop-ups and movable parts; die-cut components; some illustrations are tipped in.
Includes bibliography: p. 331.
Includes essays by Gordon Burn and Stuart Morgan.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Hirst, Damien -- Catalogs.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Hirst, Damien, I want to spend the rest of my life everywhere, with everyone, one to one, always, forever, now , c1997
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.