Re/dressing Cathleen , c1997
- Re/dressing Cathleen : contemporary works from Irish women artists : McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College, October 5-December 7, 1997 / Pauline Cummins ... [et al.] ; edited by Jennifer Grinnell and Alston Conley.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Re-dressing Cathleen
- Chestnut Hill, Mass. : Charles S. and Isabella V. McMullen Museum of Art, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6789 R44 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This publication is issued in conjunction with the exhibition Re/Dressing Cathleen ... at the Charles S. and Isabella V. McMullen Museum of Art, Boston College, October 5 to December 7, 1997"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Irish -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Women artists -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.