The diary of a Victorian squire : extracts from the diaries and letters of Dearman & Emily Birchall / chosen and introduced by David Verey.
- Gloucester : A. Sutton, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 242 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA565.B57 A33 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Regional letters and diaries of the British Isles"--Cover.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Birchall, Dearman, 1828-1897 -- Diaries.Gentry -- Great Britain -- Diaries.Gloucestershire (England) -- Social life and customs.Upper class -- England -- Gloucestershire -- History -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Birchall, Dearman, 1828-1897, The diary of a Victorian squire , 1983