Houghton Hall , 1996
Houghton Hall : the Prime Minister, the Empress and the Heritage / edited by Andrew Moore.
- London : Philip Wilson, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., plans, ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7625 H67 H68 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Published to coincide with the exhibition ..., Norwich Castle Museum, 12 October 1996 - 5 January 1997 ; the Iveagh Bequest, Kenwood, 23 January - 20 April 1997"--P. 7.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 167-169) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Houghton Hall (England)Mansions -- England -- Norfolk.Walpole, Robert, Earl of Orford, 1676-1745 -- Art collections.Walpole, Robert, Earl of Orford, 1676-1745 -- Art patronage.