Houghton Hall , 1996
Houghton Hall : the Prime Minister, the Empress and the Heritage / edited by Andrew Moore.
- London : Philip Wilson, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., plans, ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7625 H67 H68 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Articles & Chapters
- "Published to coincide with the exhibition ..., Norwich Castle Museum, 12 October 1996 - 5 January 1997 ; the Iveagh Bequest, Kenwood, 23 January - 20 April 1997"--P. 7.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 167-169) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Houghton Hall (England)Mansions -- England -- Norfolk.Walpole, Robert, Earl of Orford, 1676-1745 -- Art collections.Walpole, Robert, Earl of Orford, 1676-1745 -- Art patronage.