Roscoe, Edward Stanley, 1849-1932, The English scene in the eighteenth century,, 1912
The English scene in the eighteenth century, by E. S. Roscoe. Illustrated.
- London, Constable & company, 1912.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 293,  p. front., 11 pl., 12 ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA485 R7 1912 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Bibliographical footnotes.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)