The Paradiso of Dante Alighieri, with a translation into English triple rhyme, and a brief introduction by Geoffrey L. Bickersteth.
- Additional Title(s):
Paradiso. English. 1932.
- Cambridge [Eng.] The University press, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 299,  p. incl. double tab. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPQ4307 A1 1932 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "The text of the Paradiso adopted for this translation and printed facing it is that of G. Vandell ... published by R. Bemporad and son (Flo rence, 1921)."--p. [vii]
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321, The Paradiso, 1932