IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321, The Paradiso, 1932
The Paradiso of Dante Alighieri, with a translation into English triple rhyme, and a brief introduction by Geoffrey L. Bickersteth.
- Additional Title(s):
Paradiso. English. 1932.
- Cambridge [Eng.] The University press, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 299,  p. incl. double tab. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPQ4307 A1 1932 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- "The text of the Paradiso adopted for this translation and printed facing it is that of G. Vandell ... published by R. Bemporad and son (Flo rence, 1921)."--p. [vii]
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate.